Chapman 9600 Screwdriver Set (20 pcs)
ราคาพิเศษสุด จำหน่ายเฉพาะทาง Online เท่านั้นจ้า
ชุดไขควง made in USA จากรัฐ Connecticut ผู้ผลิตไขควงสำหรับกีฬายิงปืนโดยเฉพาะ
1. Each Chapman bit is designed for use within a specific torque range. Small bits are designed for less torque, large bits are designed for more torque. Chapman tools and bits are specifically engineered for hand use.
2. Chapman bits are tough and springy, not brittle. We use fine alloy steel heat treated with a black oxide finish. Each bit reaches its specified hardness that is not too hard to shatter or too soft to twist.
3. Our smaller bits, CMS-3,4 & CM-88, 89, 90, etc. are designed to prevent damage in applications where the screw is more valuable than the bit. When excess torque is applied, our bits are designed to break before marring an irreplaceable screw. If a screw is seated so tightly that the bit starts to bend, stop immediately, additional force will break the bit, mar the piece or rip off the screw head.
4. Our famous Chapman Midget Ratchet provides approximately 4 times the leverage of a large screw driver. The ratchet provides more torque than small screws are designed for, so use gentle but even pressure to loosen small screws. A small size bit can be twisted if sufficient force is applied. Use the knurled ends of our bits or the spinner top to apply finger pressure.
5. Some screws cannot be removed with a screwdriver. Cross-threaded, burred, chipped, varnished screws or screws treated with Loctite (especially on firearms) are near impossible to remove without tapping into the screw or heat.
- MIDGET RATCHET, 3 5/8″ EXTENSION, SCREWDRIVER HANDLE, SPINNER TOP
- 2 – PHILLIPS: #1,# 2,
- 14 – HOLLOW GROUND STRAIGHT SIDED SLOTTED: (size indicates width of blade) .125″ x .030″ .160″ x .030″ .190″ x .025″ .190″ x .037″ .230″ x .037″ .250″ x .025″ .250″ x .037″ .328″ x .030″ .328″ x .037″ .375″ x .025″ .375″ x .037″ .375″ x .050″ ‘